Looking for a freelance PHP-MySQL web programmer in Athens

Mark Pors mark at pors.net
Fri Dec 1 18:25:53 EET 2006

Hi,

We are looking for a web programmer on a freelance basis. I represent
a company in Holland, but I live in Athens.

Requirements:
- Min. 3 years experience with PHP/MySQL web development
- Some experience with: CSS and JavaScript
- Able to communicate in English
- Based in Athens
- You are flexible with working hours / enough available hours the
coming 6 months

After an initial design/specification/instruction phase, which is
performed together with me, the actual development can be done from
your own home/office.

If you are interested, please send your resume to mark at pors.net, this
address can also be used if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mark Pors