real life exp.

Antonia B. Vaughan a_vaughanyq at cel.com
Wed Aug 2 08:43:41 EEST 2006

Right now precious metal stocks are one of the hottest things going.
Gold is at the highest levels in decades and experts agree that this
trend shows no signs of stopping! Here is an amazing mining play with
some HUGE acquisition news on the way.

Trade Date: Massive PR Campaign Underway for Wednesday Aug. 2, 2006!

Company: Equal Gold Trading Inc.
Ticker: EQTD
Price: $.01
2-3 Day Target: $.05
Rated:Str0ng^BuY

Eq_td is coming through when the price of precious metals is going
through the roof. Increasing demand from China and India as well as the
U.S. means that mining companies once again are in for WINDFALL profits.

INCREDIBLE news is coming out for EQTD. We believe that our readers
should accumulate now while there's still time. Opportunities like this
don't come along every day. Trade smart and win!

When this stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in while
it is still low. Remember this is a_StR0NG_BUY_RECOMMENDATION...