ESR Gets Job Offer From Microsoft

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Fri Sep 9 22:52:06 EEST 2005

http://slashdot.org/articles/05/09/09/125207.shtml?tid=109&tid=117&tid=133

Eric S. Raymond, the well known Open Source Evangelist, recently
received a job offer from Microsoft, that he strongly refused. Is this
another attempt to lure Open Source figures or just ignorance?" From his
post: "I called [the Microsoft HR rep], who told me my name had been
passed to him by his research team. I indicated to him that I thought
somebody was probably having a little joke at his expense, and promised
him an email reply

Meta ton typo apo to Gentoo, natos kai o allos kai fainetai na exoyn
piasei ki alloys
px. http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=161688&cid=13519890

Spaste plaka pws se ligo tha fwna3oyn kai to Stallman gia idiaitero
grammatea toy Basilakh ;-)