Various and stranage keyloggers detected

Nikos hackeras at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:57:34 EEST 2005

Christos Ricudis wrote:
> Nikos wrote:
>
>> I thought it was safe because the only info that could past from my
>> modem/router to my local pc would be a web page request like
>> www.nikolas.tk
>>

> May I take a wild guess that you thought you were safe despite of you
> consistently and persistently spazing the orchids of numerous kwlopaidia
> just like you in alt.hackers.malicious, where somebody could very well
> think of getting his aima back?

Yes, i have issued an open webpage hacking challenge request just to
test if those kwlopaida in alt.hackers.malicious could compromise my
computer's security but then again a weird idea crossed my dubious mind,
that there are other kwlwopaida as well in the underground internet
which dont belong to alt.hackers.malicious but they do have such similir
intensions. They prefer linux as their favor OS as well.

But that was just a guess on the wild side....

--
What is now proved was once only imagined!