Various and stranage keyloggers detected

Christos Ricudis ricudis at komodino.itc.auth.gr
Mon May 23 13:42:33 EEST 2005

Nikos wrote:

>I thought it was safe because the only info that could past from my
>modem/router to my local pc would be a web page request like
>www.nikolas.tk

May I take a wild guess that you thought you were safe despite of you
consistently and persistently spazing the orchids of numerous kwlopaidia
just like you in alt.hackers.malicious, where somebody could very well
think of getting his aima back?

Christos Ricudis				ricudis at itc.auth.gr
Systems Administrator				+30-2310-998656
IT Support Center
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE