Μου χακεψαν τον σερβερ

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Mon May 16 18:50:11 EEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Spiros Bolis wrote:

> yparxoyn alla to kalytero poy exeis na kaneis einai
> a. bgazeis to PC apo to diktyo
> b. baineis me konsola kai psaxneis (an exeis to koyragio 'h kapoia idea)
> g. FORMAT - den boreis pote na 3ereis p'ws bhkan kai ti trypa brhkan

oi epaggelmaties ta lene kalytera:

http://www.sans.org/resources/idfaq/incident_handling_steps.php

More than 90 experienced incident handlers agreed on the following
steps:

    * Remain calm; don't hurry.
    * Notify your organization's management.
    * Provide a game plan (with options if possible).
    * Apply need-to-know.
    * Use out-of-band communications; avoid email and other
    * network-based communications channels.
    * Take good notes, good enough to serve as evidence in a court of
    * law.
    * Contain the problem; pull the network cable.
    * Back up the system(s), and collect evidence.
    * Eradicate the problem and get back in business.
    * Lessons learned, apply what you have learned.

Ekeina bebaia to "collect evidence" kai "court of law" einai poly
amerikanika gia thn periptwsh mas and kai genika h diw3h hlektronikoy
egklhmatos ths astynomias exei dei3ei yperballonta zhlo twra teleytaia

px. http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntityID=602018&lngDtrID=244

Epishs, otan egw prin 5-6 xronia eixa rwthsei sth lista kati paromoio,
moy eipan oti borei kai na diabazei aytos poy sthn ekane ;-)