NAT/PAT erotisi

Richard Anderson hackeras at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:53:35 EET 2005

Richard Anderson <hackeras at gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns961CB381ACD7Chackerasgmailcom at 194.177.210.210:

Ummm, maybe if we assign a lot of hostnames to http://WANIP then all the
requests would come to the router, we set the router to act as broadcast
and then it send the packet to all 5 internal ip addresses. From there the
web server takes control by checking the data of the packet and actually
seeing the URL that the  packet requested. If the hostname beeing used in
the URL matched with the web server's hostname then respond, else discard.

Like when a packet come to 10.0.0.1 it the web servers checks if the URL is
www.nikolas.tk, if yes then respond, else discard.

Same with the others. What do you thin

--
Just because I didnt doesnt mean I dont want to.
Just because I wouldnt doesnt mean I cant.