NAT/PAT erotisi

Richard Anderson hackeras at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:40:24 EET 2005

Christos Nouskas <nouskas at freemail.gr> wrote in
news:mailman.400.1111089240.25292.linux-greek-users at lists.hellug.gr:

[snip]

>  Ok, here's the answer: you crontab a script that rotates the
>  redirections
> 'round the clock and every server gets a share of internet taste for
> 288 minutes a day.

Sure! What about daylights?

Then a lucky web server would have 4.8+1 = 5.8 total hours that day, that
is 1 hour plus extra time if time changes to 1 hour back while the
unlucky web server would only 4.8-1 = 3.8 hours total time, that is 1
hours minus than usual.

That would be unfair dont you think?

>> ps. Eiani *ligo* offtopic alla me endiaferei. Sorry episis gia ta
>> agglika alla variomoun na ta xanagrapso sta ellinika....
>
>  No luck on the newsgroups, huh? Try
>  http://www.dimoskopisi.gr/main.php

Nai poly kalo, idi psifisa :-)

--
Just because I didnt doesnt mean I dont want to.
Just because I wouldnt doesnt mean I cant.