NAT/PAT erotisi

Richard Anderson hackeras at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:36:38 EET 2005

Ok now, Here is the deal:

10.0.0.1:80
10.0.0.2:80
10.0.0.3:80
10.0.0.4:80
10.0.0.5:80

ALL the above are running Different Web Servers. We use NAT and
especially PAT for the internal unregistered ip addresses to be able to
be accesses by the Outside world(Internet).

We want to set a port redirection rule that any packets that come to
WANIP:80 be redirected to each of the computers(Web Servers). But how
would the router know which packet is addressed to which computer since
the router only has 1 ip address and every port can be forwarded to only
1 ip address?

We dont want to set the router to listen to other ports cause that would
mean that the visitor would need to http://WANIP:port instead of
http://WANIP.

ps. Eiani *ligo* offtopic alla me endiaferei. Sorry episis gia ta agglika
alla variomoun na ta xanagrapso sta ellinika....

--
Just because I didnt doesnt mean I dont want to.
Just because I wouldnt doesnt mean I cant.