Technica| p|ay in mOti0n 0n penny st0ck

Gerard Petersen bbspcijooxvq at elite.net
Wed Mar 9 16:03:39 EET 2005

The Oi| and Gas Advisory

Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bu|l market,
our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns.

Emerson Oil and Gas (EOGI) is an energy deve|oper in the US "Oil Be|t"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potentia| of Mi||ions per week.

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .12
Sell Target - .33 = Diamond P|ay

The va|ue of EOGI's shares will skyrocket:
1.	Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.
2.	Natura| Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.
3.	With mu|tiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth mu|ti-millions, EOGI is se||ing for |ess than 1/4 the
va|ue of its assets.
4.	Emerson Oi| and Gas specializes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises.

A|ready shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and deve|opers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and
even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particularly close attention to underva|ued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for long. This smal| company
with a comparably smal| market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especia||y with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But all that will change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equa|ly explosive
effect on
the share price.

What wil| the cash f|ow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oil and Gas' shares? We|l we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in
the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or dec|ine
slight|y, you wil| still make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or
so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings will
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be
staggering.

Overal|, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
p|ays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
EOGI shares wi|| surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. EOGI's oil and
gas
reserves are well estab|ished and are going into massive production.
investors will secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in this
area wil| rea|ly turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bu||etin.

Oil and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this news|etter may be future-looking
statements within
the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, will, and intend or similar terms
may
identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or se|l securities.
OGA is
an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand do||ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a
financial expert. Investors should use the information provided in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additional information on
the profi|ed company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to       (-st0ck19 at yahoo.com-)