Makedonikh glossa?

Παναγιώτης *Alpha IT* karoto at alphait.gr
Wed Mar 2 21:55:49 EET 2005

Ναι υπάρχει.

Η δεν υπάρχει ? (Πηγή
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/djst/archives/004300.html)

Is Macedonian a language?

Mozilla Firebird Help is now available in Macedonian. I just got mail from
someone (let's call him AP) who states that there is no such language.
Here's an excerpt of our conversation:

    AP: I have to remind you that it is not Macedonia but FYROM , Former
Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia.

    Me: I'm not even mentioning a country; I'm mentioning a language:
Macedonian.

    AP: There is not such a language mate!

    Me: According to the ISO 639 standard, there is
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/iso639a.html .

I haven't heard from him since, but what's the status on this, anyone?
Surely there must be a language called Macedonian?

On an unrelated notice, it looks like I'm finally going to succeed in
catching up on my overloaded Inbox. I have now less than 20 unread messages!
Posted by djst at November 2, 2003 11:57 PM | TrackBack

Τι λέτε παιδιά ?