[Fwd: Software Patents: 11-13 work days till Second Reading in Parliament]

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Wed Jun 22 11:39:11 EEST 2005

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Πιστιόλης Κωνσταντίνος wrote:

> Την Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:18:15 +0300,ο(η) Dimitris Glezos
> <dimitris at glezos.com> έγραψε/wrote:
>

> > - Πάρτε τηλέφωνα τους Ευρωβουλευτές σας και πείτε τους να ακολουθήσουν
> > τις τροπολογίες που προτείνει το FFII
> > - Πάρτε τηλέφωνα τους γνωστούς σας που δουλεύουν σε μικρομεσαίες
> > επιχειρήσεις πληροφορικής και πείτε τους να δηλώσουν την υποστήριξη τους
> > στο http://www.economic-majority.com/
>
> Τελικά τί γίνεται με τις προσωπικές επιχειρήσεις; έχουμε κανένα νεότερο;
sygnwmh, nomiza pws to eixa steilei (telika to esteila ston allo
endiaferomeno)

Apanthsh apo to ffii:

You hit the nail on the head. It is not about whether we (FFII) believe
you
that you are a corporate supporter but whether someone visiting the
website
believes it.

Thus I disapprove entries which only consist of the persons name as a
the
company name and ask whether we can add something to the name, e.g.
"Consulting" or "and Partners" and if available link to a website
showing
what services you offer.

Maybe that's possible for you too or you have more suggestions how to
present
yourself to the world as a business.

Fainetai pws den toys "aresoyn" tetoies ypografes, oxi gia to ffii to
idio, alla gia kapoion trito poy tha pei "koita p'ws mazeyoyn
ypografes!"