Crypto F200 ADSL modem (english or srpski)

Iluzionista iluzionista at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 04:08:11 EET 2005

Hey guys. I heard someone from this list actually made it work. Is
there anyone who can retell me basic steps of that faq in english or
serbian.

There is so little info about Crypto's ADSL modems... Actually it
seems like it's used only in Greece and neighbouring countries (yeah,
including mine. :).

Well... There are a lot of users overhere who got Crypto's ADSL modem
from local internet provider and were wondering how to make it work
under gnu/linux.

I'm just curious... Are cryptos modems actually based on Conexant chip?

Thank you so much. ;) For any answer (and a lot of ignorance :lolz: I
could get)...

Keep open source open. Share the info. ;) Please... :)))

Your friendly neighbour Bojan from Serbia.