Business proposal

WebService contact at webservice.ro
Fri Aug 19 20:06:51 EEST 2005

Hello,

We are an IT company and our website (portfolio) is located at
http://www.webservice.ro

We send you this e-mail to make a business proposal to you and your company
that consists in intermediating IT contracts (3D animation moovies, 3D
modeling and rendering, software, webdesign projects, , grapchic work ).

Our team can provide the highest quality of renderings on the market, in
the shortest time possible.

So, if you think you can provide us projects we will discuss all the
details by e-mail or phone.

Kind regards,
Alexandru Buzatu,
WebService CEO
mobile: 0040 741 940 441
contact at webservice.ro

* this email have been sent to you because you are in our database as a
possible client. If you have been disturbed by it's content or you wish to
be deleted from our database and never receive emails from us, please send
us an email at abuse at webservice.ro