Which distribution of linux i could install on PENTIUM MMX166MHz

Giannis Beredimas mperedim at ceid.upatras.gr
Sat Apr 23 17:18:44 EEST 2005

The only way one might be able to install gentoo on a Pentium 166 is either
through DistCC, which takes for granted not only the existence of another
linux box as a DistCC server, but some experience as well. Either that or a
lot of patience :-P

Unless you go with precompiled packages, but then why not use slack? :-)

G.