Auto-ekmathisi Linux

William Wallace vplia at otenet.gr
Sun Apr 10 23:00:02 EEST 2005

http://ikaria.dyndns.org/~vplia
+-----------------------+
| Random Fortune Cookie |
+-----------------------+
A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed
on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new
game.  Noting that the local penguins are fascinated by airplanes, the
pilots search out a beach where the birds are gathered and fly slowly
along it at the water's edge.  Perhaps ten thousand penguins turn their
heads in unison watching the planes go by, and when the pilots turn
around and fly back, the birds turn their heads in the opposite
direction, like spectators at a slow-motion tennis match.  Then, the
paper reports "The pilots fly out to sea and directly to the penguin
colony and overfly it.  Heads go up, up, up, and ten thousand penguins
fall over gently onto their backs.
 		-- Audobon Society Magazine

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Nikos wrote:

> Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:44:55 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Nikos <hackeras at gmail.com>
> To: linux-greek-users at lists.hellug.gr
> Newsgroups: local.linux.greek.users
> Subject: Re: Auto-ekmathisi Linux
>
> George Daflidis-Kotsis <gdk at thus.net> wrote in
> news:mailman.730.1113161555.25292.linux-greek-users at lists.hellug.gr:
>
>> Ma8e kai tis duo.
>
> Mia mou arkei.

Den to nomizw...........
Me emena diladi afto egine.....
Arxika ematha c kai meta ekatsa monos mou kai ematha c++
Meta eida ti wraia pragmatakia mporeis na kaneis me tin php (vlepe
php-nuke, phpBB ktl) kai ematha kai php.
Meta eida/ematha/akousa oti me tin perl mporeis na grafeis programmatakia
gia to irc (irssi client) kai ematha kai perl
Kati tetoio fantazomai tha ginei kai me sena