suse 9.1 personal

armaos armaos at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 22 22:33:48 EEST 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:05:22 +0300
"Leontios Kiopexis" <LeontiosK at mycosmos.gr> wrote:

> This messase is to translate the previous one.
> So, I have a problem with Yast and kinternet which they can't make my
> external zoom modem works.The strange is that  in Debian Knoppix
> everything it's ok.I want some help how to configure it properly.thank
> you in advance

"I have a problem" doesn't help much dude. WHAT is the problem? WHAT are
you doing? WHAT errors you're getting (if any)
WHATS the model of the modem? HOW you're trying to connect? WHAT part of
the globe you're in? Tried wvdial? Tried passing AT commands  thru
minicom? If you're in GR you need ATX3 before your dial string. There's
no dial tone in GR. Help us helping you help yourself.

Regards,
armaos