ADSL 2MB & PPPoE

Chris Megas chris at bee.gr
Mon Mar 29 17:51:23 EEST 2004

Etsi nomiza kai egw kai to koitaksa alla :

n December 2003, Yahoo Japan launched a 45 Mbps DSL service in January 2004.
The customers using the 26 Mbps service will be automatically upgraded to 45
Mbps on 20 Jan 2004.

Reference:
http://www.point-topic.com/content/operatorSource/profiles/Japan/Yahoo+Japan
.htm&comp_id=42

Chris Megas

PS: Mporei kaneis na fantastei ton OTE na kanei kati paromoio h mono egw exw
problima se ayto to shmeio? :-)