c4i

beatnik beatnik at mail.gr
Wed Aug 11 12:52:04 EEST 2004

beatnik <beatnik at mail.gr> wrote in news:cfcq16$iig$2 at nic.grnet.gr:

> zakinthinos at freemail.gr wrote in
> news:mailman.235.1092216961.316.linux-greek-users at lists.hellug.gr:
>

> Den pisteuo tipota(epeidi anaferesai emmesos se emena) exo endiexeis,
> na molis tora pou grafo paratiro giafora inbound attempts apo diafora
> host tou auth opos twra to grc.chem.auth.gr pou prospathise na kanei
> inbound conenction me to pc mou stin port 1025 (RPC) alla kai polla
> alla. gmt se ligo tha prepei na mlokaro ta panta...
>
> Auta den einai tis fantasias mou.

Inbound Scan
Currently inbound scans are likely RPC and LSA exploit attempts against
the Windows, which by default should be blocked by your firewall.  Ensure
that your systems have the latest patches installed from Microsoft.

Outbound Scan
Outbound scans if occurring in volume should be considered an indication
of a possible worm infection on the source computer and should be
investigated.

Prospatheia gia remote exploit tou RPC Service pou trexei stin 1025 port
itan apodedeigmena.

--
The Internet is a wonderful place to meet new people!
No Fetich, no Ignorance, no Stupidity, neither Paranoia need suffer alone