lists.hellug.gr

Connie Davis connie.davis at mail.internetseer.com
Thu Sep 18 10:42:10 EEST 2003

On Tue Sep 16, 2003 at 06:03:55 AM EDT we were unable to reach your website:
due to the following reason:  Time Out

As of Thu Sep 18, 2003 at 03:41:47 AM EDT we were able to access your website again.

We discovered this error during our normal course of website content
checking for one of our search engine clients.

If you would like your website monitored for free and receive
notifications like this in the future, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57l5j5n5h5f5l5g53M5pCSGUaWG59MPVRH59WWVzW5sCSzPW5aXMSCUD5bLw53U5pXTxy5p5b5cIXxTz5bQVCIPM5dDz5eC6uSSH_H5cIXxTXIXI5cIXIUU5aLwRMQ5aUzRPz53T5p5g=e3

Click here to learn more about us:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57l5j5n5h5f5l5g53M5pCSGTaWG59MPVRH59WWVzW5sCSzPW5aXMSCUD5bLw53U5pXTxy5p5b5cIXxTz5bQVCIPM5dDz5eC6uSSH_H5cIXxTXIXI5cIXIUU5aLwRMQ5aUzRPz53T5p5f=e3

Sincerely,

Connie Davis
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com

Your email address was found during a prior visit to your website on
12-12-2001. The error listed above was verified from both of our
indexing servers in Philadelphia, Pa. and Los Angeles, Ca. This error could
have been caused by any number of events, including connectivity problems on
our part and/or connectivity problems in the Internet as we tried to reach
your site. This error should not be construed as a guaranteed problem on the
part of your website or hosting company since there are never any guaranteed
connection routes on the Internet.

If would like to be excluded from any potential future contact, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?CSHW7G59MPVRH59WWQ8n1zW5sCSzPW5aXMSCUD5bLw.e3

##linux-greek-users at lists.hellug.gr## SRC=61