File Library & Management Software

Dimitris Beletsiotis dbele at intracom.gr
Mon Oct 6 09:40:56 EEST 2003

http://sourceforge.net/projects/owl/

Apo to description tou:
"Owl is a multi user document repository (knowledgebase) , document manager
and/or document management system written in PHP for publishing of
files/documents onto the web for a corporation, small business, group of
people, or just for yourself."

To xrhsimopoio pano apo ena xrono kai eimai poly euxaristhmenos.