The Truth About Rare Coins

rcspring at knowledge-media.com rcspring at knowledge-media.com
Sat Nov 15 18:31:49 EET 2003

Hi ,

Your name came up as someone with an interest in coins.

I've done a lot of research on the subject, and wanted to offer you a new Special Report on coin collecting as a way of possibly opening a dialogue between us.

Fifteen years ago, I worked with the Founders of the Professional Coin Grading Service on the launch of what has become the most respected coin certification service in the industry.  Then I represented 54 coin dealers, as their marketing agent.

Today, with the rare coin market hotter than ever, you have interesting opportunities. And I have whittled down the number of dealers I recommend -- to one.  This individual will not accept new clients without recommendation.  If you qualify, this is someone you will want to meet if coins are an area of investment you want to consider.

Please click here (http://www.knowledge-media.com/knowledgemail/index1.cfm)if you are interested in seeing the Table of Contents of the Special Report, and in learning about a new book about coins you can receive at cost plus shipping.

Sincerely,

Richard S.

PS.  If I'm wrong and you got the email by mistake, please let me know.  Thank you.