linux-greek-users at hellug.gr Turn $25 into $500,000 in 6 months, PLEASE READ!

matt matt at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 01:01:01 EEST 2003

Hello linux-greek-users at hellug.gr,

Would you like to know how to turn $25 into $500,000, and this in 5 months?

IT WORKS FOR ME, WHY NOT YOU?
(been in this since last april 2003)

If this mail wasn’t intented for you, see removal instructions at the end of this page.

I'm a real person writing to you, and I'm telling you this works...
Give it a try...You WILL make some serious cash!
Please read on.....

You may have seen this business before and
ignored it. I know I did - many times! However,
please take a few moments to read this letter.
I was amazed when the profit potential of this
business finally sunk in...

With easy-to-use e-mail tools and opt-in e-mail,
success in this business is now fast, easy and
well within the capabilities of ordinary people
who know little about internet marketing. And the
earnings potential is truly staggering! Make 2003
your best year ever!

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! -
follow what it says to the letter - and you will not
worry whether a RECESSION is coming or not, who is
President, or whether you keep your current job or not.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded
to one of these before either. One day though,
something just said: "You throw away $25.00 going out for
McDonald's and a movie with your partner. What the heck."
Believe me, no matter where you believe those "feelings"
come from, I thank every day that I had them!

I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be
doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word of it.
It is legal. I checked. Simply because you are buying
and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5
months from your home.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
"absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if people can 'follow the simple
instructions' they are bound to make some mega bucks
with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "I thank the person
that sent me this profitable opportunity. I was approached
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I finally joined just to see what one could expect
in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received a total $610,470.00
in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Another said: "This program has been around for a
long time but I never believed in it. But one day
when I received this again in the mail I decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the
money started to come in. First month I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months
by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first, =======

CUT/PASTE/SAVE THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND
YOU WILL BE CLOSER THAN EVER TO REALIZING YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS.

linux-greek-users at hellug.gr, get the complete letter! Send a blank email to: matthieu at clicktopromote.co.uk

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director
for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed
bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

* This is a one time mailing and this list will
never be used again.

vriunjwwwgvswytlrffygkpfefjqsycyxvbxkyp

TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST, REPLY WITH ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’
IN THE SUBJECT BOX.