Seeking Webhosting Company Partners

Partner Sales Support partners at dynamicsoftware.com
Sun May 4 08:47:01 EEST 2003

Seeking Webhosting Partners

Hello,

My name is Al Costanzo from Dynamic Software.  We are looking for
companies that host websites to partner with.  Dynamic Software sells /
resells a product line that would be interest to anyone who wants to
increase traffic to their website.

We offer a 40% commission to companies that promote our software product
line to their hosting clients.  We provide a custom version of the
software to insure your customers remain YOUR customers.

If you would like to provide web site promotion, as a service, instead
of selling your client the tools that they need to do this on their own,
you may want to consider looking at the Enterprise / Professional Edition
of our product(s) for your own use, so that you may sell this as a
service to your clients.

You can configure our software to automatically send status report via
email to your clients as well. An automated timer is also provided so all
of these reports and search engine submissions and promotion activities
may be automated.

Many ISPs offer this type of service to their clients for between $30 -
$70 a month, as an extra to their web hosting clients.  They add this as
an extra to their hosting plans.

Either way, we would like to help you increase your companies income
because by doing that, we increase our own income.

I look forward to your positive response about becoming our partner and
promoting our product line or service to your clients.

You may see the entire product line at: http://www.dynamicsoftware.com .
 You may see more about the reselling plans at:
http://www.dynamicsoftware.com/reseller.html

Thank you for taking the time to consider our offer and once again I
hope to hear from you soon. If this email should have been directed to
someone else in your organization for consideration, I would appreciate
it if you would forward it to them.

Best Regards,

Al Costanzo for Dynamic Software

Notice: This email was sent to you linux-greek-users at hellug.gr from:
partners at dynamicsoftware.com by Al Costanzo.  We found your email address
by searching
though search engines for ISP hosting companies and then going to that
website and finding your
email address.  If I sent you this email in error or you are not
interested in becoming our partner
please reply to this email with the single word: REMOVE in the subject.