kindly get back to me

Rian Savimbi riansavimbi2001 at elvis.com
Sat May 3 00:19:01 EEST 2003

My Dear Friend,
I got your contact in my search for a trustworthy foreigner that will  assist me in my present predicament, as I don't even know whom to  trust so I allowed the spirit of God to lead me.
Firstly let me introduce my self. I am Mrs. Rian J. Jonas Savimbi, wife  of the late leader of the National Union of the total Liberation of  Angola (U.N.I.T.A) who died on the February 22 2002 by the bullet of  the ruling government troop.   My late husband was controlling the northern part of Angola as a  rebel leader which is blessed with a huge deposit of diamonds this my
late husband used to his advantage, mining and selling these diamond
to foreign individuals and government in return for huge amount of US  Dollars and ammunitions that is part of the reasons couple with  determination  why he was able to sustain his troop for 30 years of civil war.
Before his untimely death He left a huge amount of money which amount  to $25.5m (United state dollars) he kept the money under my care  in case of eventuality so that the future of me and our children  will be secure.
 when we heard the bad news of his death his trusted aid moved me and  the children and members of our family out of our hiding, we traveled  in  a fishing boat to Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from where I am  making this
contact. the money has been coded and secretly deposited in a  security company and declared as "FAMILY TREASURE" for  onward courier  to reliable foreigner in an advanced economy like your country for  safe keep.
I am offering you 30% of the total money if you will assist me to  move this money out of Nigeria as the foreign beneficiary, while I  and my family will have 70%. I am assuring you that this transaction  is risk free as we have put all the logistics in place to make it  successful, all
we need from you is your co-operation and sincerity of purpose.
 I am recovering from a traumatic attack since the death of my  husband.
I will wait for your response before I can open up the modus operandi  of this transaction to you in detail. please strictly send your reply
to my private mailbox.riansavimbi at phantomemail.com
Thanks for your understanding,
Yours in Business,
Mrs. Rian J Savimbi