NOTICE OF SHIPMENT. Your reply is requested

hotpropertiesnow at excite.com hotpropertiesnow at excite.com
Mon Mar 31 02:50:01 EEST 2003

There are multiple foreclosure homes in your area. We have investors and capital ready to invest in them, however, we need your help to get more information on these homes.  Foreclosures are one of the best income opportunities during this poor economy.  Our investors are searching for properties nationwide and we need your help to invest in more.

We need only 20 people per city, so join now...
1. We ship you a list of the foreclosures in your area
2. We ship you the list of investors who partner with you to invest in them (upside potential is over $15,000 in your pocket per foreclosure)

Total charge for the above items now due: $0.00

IMPORTANT: To release the above items for shipment from our offices to your door and for complete details on participation in this offer click the link below before midnight April 10, 2003.

http://www.foreclosure-investors.com

Click on the above link or copy and paste it into Your browser's address line then click GO.

Unfortunately, this offer may be canceled if you do not reply before midnight April 10, 2003.

http://www.foreclosure-investors.com