3 keyboard layouts in X ?

V13 v13 at priest.com
Thu Mar 27 21:04:36 EET 2003

On Thursday 27 March 2003 14:04, fateswarm wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 01:17:12PM +0200, Manolis Tzanidakis wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > 9elw na exw 3 keyboard layouts sta X, 'el/de/us'. Trexw XF86 4.3.0.
> > Sto XF86Config prospa9hsa me :
> >
> > Option "XkbLayout"  "us,el,de"
> > Option "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
> >
> > alla den allazei ka9olou layouts, menei sto 'us'.
> >
> > Kammia idea kaneis ?
>
> dokima us+el+de

Ayto to leei 'brute force' sto README.config:

=====
3.  Direct XKB Configuration

Generally, you can directly prescribe what configuration of each of basic xkb
components should be used to form the resulting keyboard mapping.  This
method is rather "brute force". You precisely need to know the structure and
the meaning of all of used configuration components.
=====

Dokimase:

setxkbmap -rules xfree86 -model pc104 -layout "us,el,de" -variant \
',extended,basic' -option "grp:alt_shift_toggle,ctrl:ctrl_aa,lv3:lwin_switch"

kai h enalagi ginetai me (min me rotiseis giati.... den ksero):
left alt + left winkey + left shift

<<V13>>