Fwd: Re: [forum] A Wiki for this project

V13 v13 at priest.com
Tue Jul 29 19:47:40 EEST 2003

Subject: Re: [forum] A Wiki for this project
Date: Monday 28 July 2003 13:09
From: "Patrick Lynch" <patlynch at hailmail.net>
To: forum at XFree86.Org

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:46:03 +0200, "Egbert Eich" <eich at XFree86.Org>

said:
> Cynthia Grossen has helped me to get a Wiki for XFree86-related
> topics started. You can find it under:
>
>          http://xfree86.linuxwiki.org
>
> In fact this Wiki has been around for over a year now, but
> it has never been announced publically. Since it has been
> moved to the linuxwiki.org domain I would like to take the
> opportunity to make it known.

This Wiki is great! The FAQ gets straight to issues most users have with
X.
Like the VideoMode switching and virtual screen size issue. This is a
very common confusion for Ex-windows users. Its also an issue I'm going
to touch up on, after putting it to the back of things to learn, thanks
to this great Wiki.

Spread the word!

Patrick.
--