802.11b kai linux

Georgatos Vaggelis vtb at noc.uoa.gr
Wed Feb 26 21:19:01 EET 2003

George (if I may),
O atmel driver den ginetai build apo thn idia thn atmel alla einai ena
open source project pou prospa8ei polly kai oi an8rwpoi tou project
eilikrina grafoun para polly kodika apla to sxoleio afto eitan prws ena
"aplo" xrhsth pou den ton afora ena analitiko bug report alla to ti
"paizei" xontrika.

Me ektimish ...
--
Georgatos Evaggelos

Network Operations Center
Department of Informatics
University of Athens

Panepistimioupolis, Illisia
157 84, Athens
Greece

Overconfidence breeds error when we take for granted that the game will
continue on its normal course; when we fail to provide for an unusually
powerful resource -- a check, a sacrifice, a stalemate.  Afterwards the
victim may wail, `But who could have dreamt of such an idiotic-looking move?'
		-- Fred Reinfeld, "The Complete Chess Course"