To Mikean

Kobi Stisis stisis at bezeqint.net
Sat Dec 27 09:50:39 EET 2003

Dear sir,

sorry to disturb you, but maybe you could help me.

I am trying to understand the translation of the word 'stisis', and while browsing through the Internet I saw you use this word in a message you wrote to someone else.

Here is the part of the message with the word:

to mono provlima pou exo einai otan trexoun mpi programs den eparkei to network kai petaei error timeout sto scsi. alla epanerxete to sistima meta apo ligo. Tora auto pou theleis na kaneis esi nomizo oti einai kalitera na stisis pola sistimata idia kai apla na ta dilosis ston dns me to idio onoma etsi se ka8e query na sou dinei alli ip.

Please reply me to this address or to kobi at shaldor.co.il

Thanks in advance.