E-mai1 with no fear

T.Y. orange_zebra at libero.it
Thu Dec 11 23:07:27 EET 2003

Bu1k  Email - We Send For You! - EMAIL WITH NO FEAR!

We offer to send your emails at a speed of 100's of letters per second.

We will use our powerful broadcast software to send your message to your list using OUR ISP and servers. NO TROUBLES FOR YOU!

Bu1k Email Market1ng is fast and effective, We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad! It's that simple!

Your email campaign can be underway, often in less than 24 hours.

Request more information on our email sending services >>>
To: tell_me_more at hotbox.ru
CC: reddot_01 at yahoo.co.uk

.... even to compare our prices...

If you would rather not rece1ve any further information from us, please >>> reddot at ananzi.co.za