Website Design

Virtualkey sales at virtualkey.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 03:55:16 EET 2003

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to inquire as to whether you would be interested in our services.

We offer Low-Cost High-Quality Website Design, Development and Hosting.

We pride ourselves in the way we treat our customers. We can work with you to create a Website that you can be proud of, based on your design specifications and budget.

Not only do our websites give you a great point of information for your staff and customers, they are also excellent revenue generators.

To find out more about how we can help you, please visit http://www.virtualkey.co.uk or email sales at virtualkey.co.uk

We can undertake any work, from Small Informative Websites through to Full E-Commerce Solutions.

Whatever you want, we can provide a solution!

Please feel free to email me directly at gary at virtualkey.co.uk to discuss your requirements.

Regards

Gary Sumpter
Virtualkey
www.virtualkey.co.uk
gary at virtualkey.co.uk

we do not wish to inconvenience you with emails that are not relevant to you. If you received this email in error, or wish to be removed from our correspondence list, please send a blank email to remove at virtualkey.co.uk
You will then be automatically removed.   Thank you.