[OT] we are neighbours, i'm from Macedonia

Navigator navigator-REMOVE- at HACK.gr
Tue Apr 29 15:45:07 EEST 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Dimitris Kamenopoulos wrote:

> Subject: Re: [OT] we are neighbours, i'm from Macedonia

You know what I did to my previous neighbour's wife?

> Από το Ελληνικό διαμέρισμα της Μακεδονίας. Αυτός είναι από τη χώρα. Υπάρχει
> και σαλάτα Μακεδονία. Γενικά πολύ δυνατό όνομα, μόνο με τα παράγωγα του
> Ολυμπιακός συγκρίνεται.

H xwra legete FYROM, 'h aploystera Gioygkoslabia :-D . Exoyn to .mk an den
apatwmai, poy einai profanhs syntomeysh.

--
navigator-REMOVE- at HACK.gr
A $100 component will protect a $0.10 fuse by blowing up first.