Asylum Seekers: Your Help

Austin Robertson a_robertson2 at mailsurf.com
Fri Apr 25 04:10:02 EEST 2003

Attn: The CEO,

Dear Sir,

My name is Austin Robertson, the eldest son of Mr. Michel Robertson of Zimbabwe. During the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe by President Robert Mugabe, he ordered all white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and followers. My father was one of the richest farmers in my country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father in the process.

Myself, two younger ones and my mother now live in the South Africa seeking political asylum.

Before his death, my father had deposited with Security Companies in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and USA, the sums of:

(1) TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS (US$10.7M)-Nertherlands.
(2) SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS (US$7.5M)- U.K.
(3) FIFTEEN MILLION U.S. DOLLARS (US$15M) - U.S.A. respectively.

After the incident, and having lost everything my father worked for in Zimbabwe, we decided to leave the country and seek political asylum in a neighbouring country of South Africa.

We decided to contact you to assist us in Investing this money in your country because as an asylum seeker, we are not permitted to operate any bank account or register any business here until our applications receives government approval.

We have agreed to offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% is mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction, 80% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your guidance.

I will let you know about the detailed procedures on how we will achieve this goal as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist us. And I want you to give me your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Thanks and God bless you as you make up your mind to help.

Yours sincerely,

Austin Robertson