Urgent Joint venture -Proposal

Mr Muyiwa Ige thomos_frank at hknetmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:41:01 EEST 2002

Dear Sir,

First I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.
This is by its nature being a transaction, which needs maximum secrecy.

I am Mr Muyiwa Ige, the eldest son of Late Chief  Bola Ige, who was the Attorney - General of the Federation and Minister of Justice
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was assassinated on the 23rd of December 2001 in his hometown Ibadan - Oyo state. We have every reason to believe that his political opponents killed him as a result of his ambition to run again for the 2003 presidential election in my country that he contested on the platform of ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY {A.D} and lost to the present head of state Gen Olusegun Obasanjo {Rtd}. At the moment, the Government has commenced investigation into his death although we {Family} do not have confidence in what they may come out as a result of the investigation.

Before his death, he kept  2 boxes which contained the sum of $34 million united stated dollars in my possession . He  wanted to use this money to run for his presidential election , while his confidant Mr.Atiku Idris had wanted to contest for  senatorial election in the year 2003,unfortunately my father could not make it. Now that my father has been murdered, Mr.Atiku has vowed to have nothing  to do with politics after the shock of my fathers death, and called a meeting between me him and my mother.
During my recent meeting with my mother, we agreed to channel money into investment abroad and that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who would help me transfer the money abroad.
This is why I am seeking and contacting you, if you succeed in helping me transfer this money outand putting it into investment, 25% of the money would be given to you,5% would be used for unforeseen expenses, the remaining 70% would be for us down here  ,while the money would be invested in any good business in your country.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free both now and in future as all necessary arrangement has been made for a hitch free transfer.
Please try and get back to me as soon as you receive my mail.

I pray to hear from you soonest.

Warmest regards,

Muyiwa Ige.