ANTHONY THABO

ANTHONY THABO ( Urgent ) thaboanth2008 at lycos.com
Wed Nov 20 12:24:03 EET 2002

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,
                                                STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
I am pleased to introduce myself  to you.My name is Mr. Anthony  Thabo  a native of South Africa and a senior employee of mines and natural resources department currently on a trainning course in Holland for few months.
I  am writing this letter to request your assistance in order to
redeem an investment with the South African mining Corporation.The
said investment, now valued at  ( $15.750 M ) Fifteen million, Seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only was purchased by ( Lucio
Harper ) and contracted out to the South  African Mining Corporation
in 1977 now recognised as mines and natural resources department.
This redeemable investment interest,has now matured since March last year.
Since March last year, several attempts have been made to contact
Lucio Harper without success and there is no way to contact any
of his close relatives in whose favour the investment cash value
can be paid.

Since we have access to all Lucio Harper's information,we can claim
this money with the help of my partners with the South African Mines
and natural resources department.All we have to do is to file claim
using you as Lucio Harper's relative.
I will like to assure you that there is absolutely nothing to worry
about,because it is perfectly safe with no risk involved.Please
ensure to keep this matter strictly confidential.My partner will
file a claim for this money on your behalf from the South African
mining Corporation.When the claim is approved,you as the beneficiary
will be paid (25%) of the total amouth.
Since this money can be paid directly into any bank account of your
choice,you have responsibility to ensure that my partner and I receive(70%)of
the total amouth.While the balance (5%) will be set aside for any
unforseen expenses in the cause of transfering this money.
I will appreciate if you can give your assurance and guarantee that
our share will be well secured.Please for the sake of confidentiality,reach
me on my e-mail address: anthonythabo50 at mail.com  .Let me
know if this proposal is acceptable to you.And kindly reach me immediately
with any of the stated contact addresses so that better clearifications
relating to the transaction will be explained to you.
Truly yours,
Anthony  Thabo.