AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE linux-greek-users !

Weltlotto weltlotto at WELTLOTTO-FIRMA.ITGO.COM
Sun Nov 3 14:41:05 EET 2002

Attn linux-greek-users ,

WELTLOTTO-FIRMA WORLDLOTTO
41132, NL-1007 DB
AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: AYT774521DA

ATTENTION ENTRANT:

AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 30TH OCTOBER, 2002,of winners of the WELTLOTTO-FIRMA WORLDLOTTO/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 24TH JUNE, 2002.

Your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial
number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in
category B.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00 in
cash credited to file REF NO. REF: AYT774521DA. This is from total prize
money of US$15,000,000.00 shared among the six international winners in the
category B. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe and North
America as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with Finance and Security House insured in your
name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high
stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.

To collect your claim, please contact your claims
officer immediately:

JOHN BISHOP,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
EUROSECURITIES BV,

 TEL/FAX  ; 31205241541      FAX     : 31205241212
EMAIL   :claims at eurosecurities-nl.com
eurosecurities3 at europe.com
WEB URL: <www.eurosecurities-nl.com>

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than
NOVEMBER10th, 2002. After this date, all funds will be returned as Unclaimed.

************
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with
your claims officer.  Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

**NB** QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL, AND ATTACH THIS ONE WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR CLAIMS AGENT TO EXPEDITE YOUR CLAIM AND AVOID SERIOUS DELAYS.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
WELT LOTTO FIRMA BV.
www.WELTLOTTO-FIRMA.ITGO.COM

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in
disqualification. Please do not reply this mail.