mirroring over networking

Georgatos Vaggelis vtb at noc.uoa.gr
Wed Mar 27 21:10:01 EET 2002

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:56:01 +0200 (EET)
Steve Stavropoulos <steve at math.upatras.gr> wrote:

> On 27 Mar 2002, Kissandrakis Giorgos wrote:
>
> > Auto pou thelw na kanw einia na exw ena mhxanhma dipla to opoio
> > tha kanei mirror real time ta files tou prwtou mhxanhmatos gia
> > fail-over
> >
> > kai se periptwsi apokatastashs tou prwtou na parei oti update
> > exei ginei sto 2o mhxanhma gia na synexizei na douleuei sthn thesh
> > tou
> >

>  raid 1 kai network block device support ston kernel sou? :)
>

> --

eisos auto pou pragmatika 8elei --an den xriazetai pragmatiko spacing-- meta3i twn dyo myxanwn einai to heartbeat (www.linux-ha.org)
ena paradigmataki gia akrivws afto (me samba) eixe to Sysadmin prin ligous mines....
--
VTB

To code the impossible code,		This is my quest --
To bring up a virgin machine,		To debug that code,
To pop out of endless recursion,	No matter how hopeless,
To grok what appears on the screen,	No matter the load,
					To write those routines
To right the unrightable bug,		Without question or pause,
To endlessly twiddle and thrash,	To be willing to hack FORTRAN IV
To mount the unmountable magtape,	For a heavenly cause.
To stop the unstoppable crash!		And I know if I'll only be true
					To this glorious quest,
And the queue will be better for this,	That my code will run CUSPy and calm,
That one man, scorned and		When it's put to the test.
	destined to lose,
Still strove with his last allocation
To scrap the unscrappable kludge!
		-- To "The Impossible Dream", from Man of La Mancha