neo partition fat32

Serafim Zanikolas serzan at it.teithe.gr
Sat Jan 5 16:16:01 EET 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 03:34:07AM +0200, Vaggelis Tsimpinos wrote:
> exei ginei ena partition ext2 mporw me kapoio ergaleio na to mikrinw
> afto to partition kai sto keno xwro na ftiaksw ena allo fat32.

$ apt-cache search resize | egrep 'filesystem
partition'

libparted-dev - The GNU Parted partitioning library, development files
ext2resize - an ext2 filesystem resizer
libparted1.4 - The GNU Parted disk partitioning library, shared libraries.
libparted1.4-dbg - The GNU Parted disk partitioning library, development files
libparted1.4-dev - The GNU Parted disk partitioning library, development files
parted - The GNU Parted disk partition resizing program
parted-bf - The GNU Parted disk partition resizing program, small version
parted-doc - The GNU Parted disk partition resizing program documentation
reiserfsprogs - User-level tools for ReiserFS filesystems

$ apt-cache show ext2resize parted

Package: ext2resize
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 292
Maintainer: Wilmer van der Gaast <lintux at debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.1.17-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4)
Filename: pool/main/e/ext2resize/ext2resize_1.1.17-1_i386.deb
Size: 112976
MD5sum: 6c229a4ec5a9ff69e1069c2b78e9a7ae
 ext2resize resizes ext2 filesystems. This is useful if you run out of space
 on one partition, or have too much free space on another.
 .
 Warning: If used incorrectly, this program may destroy your filesystem. Use
 with care.

Package: parted
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 76
Maintainer: Timshel Knoll <timshel at debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.4.21-1
Replaces: fsresize
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), libncurses5 (>= 5.2.20010310-1), libparted1.4 (>= 1.4.13+14pre1), libreadline4 (>= 4.2), libuuid1
Suggests: parted-doc
Conflicts: fsresize
Filename: pool/main/p/parted/parted_1.4.21-1_i386.deb
Size: 40098
MD5sum: 44098df99f8c05e18241f94ed81d5e8a
 GNU Parted is a program that allows you to create, destroy,
 resize, move and copy hard disk partitions. This is useful
 for creating space for new operating systems, reorganising
 disk usage, and copying data to new hard disks. This package
 contains the Parted binary and manual page.
 .
 Parted currently supports DOS, Mac, Sun, BSD and PC98
 disklabels/partition tables, as well as a 'loop' (raw disk)
 type which allows use on RAID/LVM. Filesystems supported are
 ext2, FAT (FAT16 and FAT32) and linux-swap. Parted can also
 detect HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS, ReiserFS, UFS and XFS
 filesystems, but cannot create/remove/resize/check these
 filesystems yet.
 .
 The nature of this software means that any bugs could cause
 massive data loss. While there are no known bugs at the moment,
 they could exist, so please back up all important files before
 running it, and do so at your own risk.

   Δεν είναι πραγματικά υπέροχο το apt?

ΥΓ. Ζητώ την κατανόηση των υπολοίπων για το μεγάλο mail

--
Serafim Zanikolas                                       Proud of running
http://www.it.teithe.gr/~serzan                         Debian GNU/Linux