Please Help

Mrs. Brenda William brenda_william at indiatimes.com
Fri Dec 13 01:17:01 EET 2002

Dear Friend,
Please dont be annoyed if i may be disturbing you for any reason, im
only doing what a mother has to for her kids. May God Bless yours.

I am Madam Brenda Williams wife/widow to late Gen Patrick Williams
an Army Officer, im also a mother of 3 lovely boys, Patrick
(12yrs), Kevin (8yrs), Dotun which is a traditional name, he his 5
yrs, and im also the last wife out of 3, married to my late husband.

Before my husband died he willed all his landed property to his elder
wives and children, all the elder wives and their children enjoyed
what is left of our husbands wealth, leaving me the last wife with
nothing, well we did not get along well when he was alive but he
loved the kids i had for him.

Things are not going too well, after 1yr of his death, i mean raising
the kids, sending them to school, clothing them even shelter and
feeding, my parents are already dead, just me in this miserable world
and i have just 2 months to evacuate the house im staying now, all
the other wives dont allow me in their houses including the house i
used to live with my husband before he died or even render any kind
of help, but i really loved my husband.

Why i have contacted you is because my late husband left some money
for his children (7 million US Dollars)deposited in a Security
Company(www.kapitalsecurities.net)abroad, which was revealed to me by
the family lawyer just 6 months ago, which he claimed to be the time
stated on the will by my late husband to avoid clashes between myself
and the other wives.

But this money can only be claimed when each child is up to 21yrs in
age, not even myself can extract from this fund according to the
will. The other option is if i can provide someone(FORIEGNER) who
will stand as a caretaker for my kids and my self, and help invest
this money with profit in future.

So only a foriegner can receive and manage this money in taking care
of my children finacial needs from time to time,by sending money to
me for up bringing of the kids , But i cant wait for 9yrs for my
first son to ba able to claim his rights, i dont have a good job at
present and i cant even pay their school fees, or even afford them 3
square meals and i dont want them to end up like me.

My lawyer says the earlier i try to get someone to claim this funds
on my behalf the better for myself and my children,and try as much as
possilbe to be sure of whom i am doing this transaction with because
once the money is wired to a foriegn account he has no control over
it, so please i will also like to know the kind of person i am
dealing with, i need your total honesty.My late husbands Lawyer is
ready to help you in order to receive this money which is stress
free.

Thats why i have come to this extent to find someone who i can trust
and from the little i know from God's guidiance i think i will like
it if you could just come to our rescue and help us claim this money
so i can raise my kids i dont mind having to give you % of the
money for your good deeds, just for my children to live.

Please send your full name, Phone/Fax number and other important
information about yourself so i can give to my lawyer to enlighten
you on what you have to do right away. Please im counting on you to
help me just for the sake of my kids

God Bless you,
Brenda