German company search Linux partner in Athen

Thorsten Mauch mauch at imkenberg.de
Tue Aug 6 00:39:01 EEST 2002

Hi All
We are a Consulting Conmpany in Hamburg. Our client have a
branch near Athen. We like to secure this network and integrate
it to the worldwide VPN of the Group. For that reason we are seeking
a local Partner in Athen.
The partner needs good experiance with iptables and freeswan and
well as the usual internet connectivity. The company also uses
a win2000 server, so at least basic knowlage about this stuff in nesssesary.
We prefer to work with Debian, but SuSE is also accepted if you know it
better.

Thanx Thorsten