vanity check

Christos Ricudis ricudis at paiko.gr
Thu Oct 25 23:01:00 EEST 2001

Hello Nikos!

  On 25 Oct 01, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote to Christos Ricudis with subject
"Re: vanity check":

 >>    Searched the web for christos ricudis.            Results 1
 >>  10 of about 2,780. Search took 0.12 seconds.
 NM> Searched the web for mavroyanopoulos nikos.   Results 1 - 10 of
 NM> about 2,970. Search took 0.39 seconds.

... Ksexasa na sas pw oti sto sxoleio me fwnazane me pseydwnumo.

   Searched the web for Elvis Presley.   Results 1 - 10 of about 289,000.
                                         Search took 0.36 seconds.

--
Christos Ricudis

In God we trust.
All others must present a valid X.509 certificate.