D.C & A.C sales

robert88hk at hongkong.com robert88hk at hongkong.com
Wed Nov 14 09:09:01 EET 2001

Dear Sirs,
We come to learn your good-esteemed company name from your website. If this e-mail
is interrupting you, please accept our apology.
Hing Lung Motor Mfy,   New Offer   Sep-2001
http://www.hinglungmotor.com.hk      hlmotor at i-cable.com   hlmotor at ctimail3.com  Fax: 852-24817148
Please contact Mr. Robert cheung        Tel: (852) 2421 8309     2425 9526
NO: HL101-D-D8xH6 VIBRATER MOTOR
SIZE:  20 x 15.5 x H25 MM
PRICE:  US$ 0.13/PCNO: HL307 MOTOR
SIZE: D12 x 19.5 MM
PRICE: US$ 0.38/PC
NO: HL1011-DC  MOTOR FOR WHEELCHAIR, SCOOTER
SIZE: D100 x H70 MM
OUTPUT: 95 W
PRICE: US$ 13.50/PCNO: HL200 GENERATOR MOTOR
SIZE: D30.5 x H13 MM
PRICE: US$ 2.3

WE PRODUCE MORE THAN 50 DIFFERENT DESIGN
AND SIZE OF AC/DC MOTORS, THEY ARE SUITABLE
FOR OPERATION TOYS, HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES,
RECORDS, SCOOTER, VIBRATOR, GENERATOR, WHEELCHAIR ETC.
¡@
 -----ANY ENQUIRY ARE WELCOME-----
¡@
¡@