Macedonia is Greek RC5 team. We need your help ! Donate CPU time (off topic)

Ioanni x at x.x
Fri Mar 23 01:28:01 EET 2001

Hello dear friends,

Let me introduce to you the RC5 concept and our team "MACEDONIA IS GREEK"

It's very simple to participate in the challenge. You only need to download
a small program, which will talk to the distributed.net RC5 network and
begin to process parts of the current challenge. The program uses ONLY the
computer's IDLE time, so when you want to use your computer, the client will
automatically get out of your way. Plus, there's that cute little cow
icon...

Two friends started the team back in October 1998. If you want to contact
us, do so (by removing "SPAM") at

MACEDONIA_IS_GREEK at exciteSPAM.co.uk

To participate you have to download the little program for your platform and
operating system from here

http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html

IMPORTANT: The client program is SAFE and I use its updates since 1998. It
is "transparent" in operation and it does not interfere with the other
tasks. You simple donate your computer's idle time, is fun and we PUSH A
POLITICAL MESSAGE TOO!!!

If you would like, you could joined the team "MACEDONIA IS GREEK".

The page of the team is
http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=8534

All the best, keep cracking keys !

Ioanni