greek in Redhat 7.1

Petros Triantafyllidis trian at itc.auth.gr
Tue Jul 31 14:01:01 EEST 2001

Dokimase se ena terminal to opoio ypostirizei ellinika (opws sou
perigrapsane sta proigoumena mails). Kati san:
"xterm -fn grfixed14"

Petros

TRIANTAFYLLIDIS PETROS, PhD.       E-MAIL: trian at itc.auth.gr
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^             http://afs.itc.auth.gr/~trian
AFS Technical Support Team
Aristotle University - Information Technology Center (KYTP)
POBox 888,54006 Thessaloniki-GREECE-TEL:+30-31-998444,FAX:998302