[Re: internet problems as user]

WhiteMage whitegadalf at usa.net
Sun Feb 18 17:40:57 EET 2001

Loipon to problima lithike otan san usr ekana su edosa root password kai ekana
unpack aplos to xisp me apotelesma otan to etreksa na min dosei lathos.
Eyxaristo pantos

Gadalf

Dimitris Zilaskos <dzila at egnatia.ee.auth.gr> wrote:

>  Enw eisai logged in san root , tre3e to chat programma soy ws e3hs :
> su - <login name toy xrhsth poy ekanes> -c '/path/to/chat/programa'
>
> --

> Dimitris Zilaskos
> Department of Physics @ Aristotle Univercity of Thessaloniki,Greece
>  /"\
>  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
>   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL,
>  / \      AND NEWS TOO, dammit

"Three Rings for the Elven-Kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in
their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord
on his Dark Throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.One Ring to Rule them All, One
Ring to Find Them,One Ring to bring them All and in the Darkness Bind them.In
the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."