To dwro moy gia to 2001

Yannis Kotsinos zookie at med.auth.gr
Mon Dec 17 15:11:01 EET 2001

thinks...

public Person ChristosRicudis extends local.linux.greek.users {

  try {
    //Hello All!
    //
    //
    //BEST-OF-RICUDIS FORTUNE COOKIES ARE STILL MAINTAINED!
    //
    //Kai 8a breite thn teleytaia, emploutismenh ekdosh me NEA geysh kai akoma
    //megalytera kymata sto http://baza.source.gr/article.php3?sid=20011217034518
    //
    //--
    //Christos Ricudis
    //
    //If god us wanted to RPN use, he would us made this way talk

  Emena sto myalo moy sxhmatizetai to e3hs:

  ---------//----------

  8a yperaspisw me th zwh moy to dikaiwma soy na milas eley8era.
  Now shut the fuck up!

  --
  Christos Ricudis.

  ---------//----------

  Ricudis cookie contributor. Alh8eia, pote 8a anoixtei ena cvs gi' ayto to project???

  :-)

  }
  catch (RicudisException e)
    e.printStackTrace();
    e.mua.println("just in case");
  }
}

--
Seen on Google:
"Who is BSD and why should we free him???"