PHP Ide

Yannis Kotsinos zookie at med.auth.gr
Mon Dec 10 17:41:02 EET 2001

Tsagatakis Giannis <hwlab at cs.teiher.gr> says:

>PROSOXI
>==========
>[- Requirements ]
>
>Win32 (Win NT 3.51, 4.0, Win 2000, Win 9x)-
>        <I might port it to Linux soon, once Borland releases Kylix >

oyte kan to prose3a :-)

an einai dynaton na ftiaxnoyn tetoio app kai na to exoyn mono gia
win... pantws einai sxetika aplo, poly pi8anon na paizei me wine. To
pio interesting feature pantws einai by far to run (debug) kai
akoloy8oyn ta css specifications kai to ftp browse option.

to idio to site omws exei mia poly pio endiaferoysa eidhsh sthn index,
let me quote:

[---------begin quote--------]
PHP Coder has become Maguma Studio

Maguma has acquired all rights for PHP Coder and will distribute it on
their site, updated versions will be hosted on maguma.com. PHP Coder
was and will be free. While PHP Coder will become part of Maguma's
PHP4EE Suite there will be a free-to-download and full version known
as PHP4EE Studio Light. It contains all features except for the
Integration with the PHP4EE Server. More information on the maguma.com
PHP4EE Studio Overview. New versions can be downloaded from maguma.com
PHP4EE Studio downloads.

php4ee???

xmmmmmmmmm....

--
Seen on Google:
"Who is BSD and why should we free him???"