init 4

Kwstas Zagoris kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Tue Sep 12 00:25:31 EEST 2000

On 11-Sep-98 I.Ioannou wrote:
> On 11-Sep-98 Kwstas Zagoris wrote:
>>
>> 3eri mipos kanis pos mporo na oriso poion Window manager 8a sikonete
>> otan exo init 4 ?
>
> /etc/rc.d/rc.4 sto slackware. Basika koita to /etc/inittab gia to init 4
> (einai
> to deytero noumero kathe grammhs) ti trexei ?

to /etc/rc.d/rc.4 periexei...........

#! /bin/sh
#
# rc.4          This file is executed by init(8) when the system is being
#               initialized for run level 4 (XDM)
#
# Version:      @(#)/etc/rc.d/rc.4      2.00    02/17/93
#
# Author:       Fred N. van Kempen, <waltje at uwalt.nl.mugnet.org>
#

# Tell the viewers what's going to happen...
echo "Starting up the X Window System V.11 R.6..."

# Call the "xdm" program.
exec /usr/X11R6/bin/xdm -nodaemon
# All done.

prepei na prosteso tipota?

* Kwstas Zagoris                                         *
* e-mail : kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr                      *
* My ICQ number is : 9978964                             *
* Known as DeathMan in the world of  IRC                 *
* Hate is my only friend, Pain is my father,             *
* Torment is delight to me, Death is my sanctuary        *
* I SEEK it with pleasure, Please let me die in solitude *
*         Cause Death Means Just Life !!                 *
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr