Rh7.0 + Kde 2.0

Adrianos Papamarkou root at otenet.gr
Fri Nov 10 21:54:01 EET 2000

>  I downloaded kde 2.0 rpms for rh7.0 and
> tried to install them, but all I get is ERRORS!

If you are not a programmer do not install the *devel packages.
You wont need them.
If you are interested about them , download the qt-devel-2.2.1 which is
needed by the other packages (as you see).

Install the packages using the line...
a. qt , qt-GL , qt-Xt , qt-NSPlugin - qt-devel (requires
XF86-devel package)
b. kdesupport - kdesupport-devel
c. kdelibs,kdelibs-sound - kdelibs-devel,kdelibs-sound-devel
d. kdebase
e. kdeutils,koffice.....and other packages or devel-packages you like
...so you wont have unsutisfied dependences. (those "needed by" things)

The Kdedevelop is a development environment for qt and kde so it requires
all kde-devel packages.

> Any suggestions ??????????????

Read The Documents
Read The Readme files